Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Chicks in Room 6

Today day is the eleventh day of having the eleven chicks in our classroom. They are leaving after morning tea and Jo will be taking them back to the farm to see their mum and dad ( I think it is their first time to see them.) My favourite thing was when I held them because they were so so soft and cuddly. 
It was so sad to see the chicks go :(  I miss the chicks and I wish I could go and hold them one more time.  I wonder if we will ever get to have chicks again.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Alyvia, weren't the chicks gorgeous! They were so soft and very cute. They were a little bit wriggley when we held them, as they grew stronger. I love they way you are holding the chick so gently and carefully. Great job, Alyvia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.