Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha and Whanau

Aroha in my whanau


I love my whanau because they care for me. I love my dad because he works hard so he can send money for lunches at school. Another thing about my dad is that he is a builder, so if something is broken he comes to our house and fixes it, but that was when he lived in New Zealand.


My mum is awesome and a great mum. She is the best nurse I’ve ever met because if I get hurt she helps me. Actually she helps anyone in our family.


I help mum do the cooking and cleaning and I know she appreciates it alot. I love my little brother and he gets excited when I play with him outside. We love one another.


My favourite whanau saying is: Family comes first.”


My favourite aroha symbol is


                                                                                        Alyvia


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Alyvia, I really enjoyed reading your lovely blog, Aroha In My Whanau. I love your aroha symbol and your favourite family saying. Your Mum sounds like a very caring person. She does a very important job. Thank you for sharing your work with us, Alyvia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.